Funny t-shirts from Thailand

Written by Mike

Topics: Travel

I don’t know who comes up with these designs, but some of them are pretty funny. I apologize if anyone finds it offensive. You can click on the image to see in more detail.

Funny t-shirts from Thailand

Be Sociable, Share!

30 Comments Comments For This Post I'd Love to Hear Yours!

1. aamir says:

Hi,

My name is aamir . i want some information regarding your T-shirts shown on the website

please contact me at aamirsaleemkudcs@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    Aamir

2. kevin kenny says:

hey,

would like some info on your t shirts for sale…….cost/ shirt and shipping etc
    Catalog.

Interested in bulk order.

contact me on kevkenny@gmail.com

thanks,

Kevin

3. max says:

send me some info or web site about this tees.

4. Mike says:

If you want more info or you want to buy these t-shirts you will need to visit Bangkok yourself.

5. hamza says:

hi i would really apreciate if you sent me the sizes and cost of the t-shirt and the designes because i wana do a big order

6. steve says:

hi from greece.i would really apreciate if you sent me the sizes and cost of the t-shirt and the designes because i own a fashion store and maybe we can do bussines together.
    thanks and i wait for your responce

7. Custom T-shirt Designer says:

Hi
    if anybody is interested in custom t-shirt designs
    you can add me via msn or just send me an email at rockcityfunk@hotmail.com

thanks
    R.C.F
    crew

8. Jimmy says:

HI Guys,

Check this out….

9. shaun says:

hi i would like to find out how much it would be per shirt for bulk buying? around quantities of 50 and quantities of 100s. thank you.

10. hung nguyen quoc says:

hey guy ! would u like to tell me where they buy these funny t-shirt or something else about provider , phone number , email ??? …. i want to buy around quantities of 100 ~ 200 . plz contact me at nhocconisera@gmail.com waiting for your reply . thx

11. Qyvonia says:

Hi,would like to purchase in bulk. Any wholesale price offered? Do email me at qyvonia_c@hotmail.com

Thanks!

12. Sammy says:

Hey All ……

I just read this post and I see that many of you are interested in the above designs and possibly others as well.

I have been supplying T’s in Thailand for just over 4 years now and I can offer wholesale prices starting at: 2.35 USD/T-Shirt

Please let me know if any of you are interested ….

All of our shirts are custom made and printed so you have the flexibility to change anything you want.

You can reach me at: info@gsimporting.com

Cheers,

Sammy

13. Jonathan says:

SEND ME A PRICELIST AND I WILL PLACE A LARGE ORDER

14. Kamilla says:

Please send me price for wholesale for your funny t-shirt. Also i need pictures. Thanks, my e-mail prka@mail.ru

15. nao says:

hi i want lot off tee shirt and i want now the price for this pieces!!!
    thanks
    contact me

16. Andreja says:

I am interested in printed t-shirts in general.

Wholesale order. Please let me know if you have anything to offer.

andreja.koban@siol.net

17. dog8mybag says:

One of my favorite t shirts is the bride and groom together with the text “game over” below it. I promote one similiar to it in my website. I only wish i had one about 5 years ago when the game was really over.

18. Atul says:

Sir liked your t shirts pls give us idea of price for bulk buying
    thankyou

19. budeen says:

i am really interested in buying printed tshirts in bulk from thailand,funny tshirts and also the oversized womens white vest with black prints on them of kate moss,angelina jolie etc..i have seen them in thailand,but i am unable to find a website that sells good tshirts in bulk..does anyone know a good website or person to contact?:)

20. sunny says:

i like those t shirt ,very funny

21. basitkath says:

i am really interested in buying printed tshirts in bulk from thailand….

22. simplegall says:

i am interested for buying funny/ humourous tshirt from thailand in bulk. please let me know if you can supply.

amazingguess@hotmail.com

23. Tony says:

Hi, I’m interested in these Funny Caption/Wording T-Shirts too. DO you think you can get in touch with me if you’re doing wholesaling? Interested in bulk orders. My eamil is tony@global-ewaste.com Tq!

24. Sean says:

Hi,

Interested in placing a bulk order for these t-shirts. Can you please send me information on sizes, cost and shipping? My email is: seanpierce1@gmail.com

25. Chris says:

Hi,

I too am looking to buy in bulk, i’d be looking to build a good working relationship where orders can be placed in confidence from overseas for large quantities and be successfully delivered on time to meet demand. If you have a catalogue feel free to E mail me prices + products and i’ll get back to you. I will be in Thailand again in 3 weeks on business.

Cheers

26. Samer says:

Hello I am intersted in yr t-shirts others as well
    Moq? Prices? Fob???
    Thanks s lot
    Looking forward to hearing from u

27. PETER says:

Hi there I live in Bangkok….I have alot of enquiry from friends back home in New Zealand wanting me to source T shirts. Can you please email me your contact telephone number so we can make contact.
    Strong liklehood of bulk orders.
    Thanks Peter

28. wilson says:

Hi Peter,
    im interested with the tshirt, email me at weiersenb@gmail.com
    contact me

Leave a Comment Here's Your Chance to Be Heard!